Melon Wool Long-Sleeve Shirt - Charcoal
Traditionally used in the making of pea coats worn by sailors, melton wool has a weave so tight that it makes it resistant to both wind and water. It is naturally breathable and insulating, making it perfect for a long hike, brisk sail, cold pint on a patio, or all of the above.
We love Anián wool shirts because they look and feel fantastic with their timeless style and top quality manufacturing. They’re handmade in Canada by a small company we love with recycled natural textiles salvaged from landfills.
- Material starts out stiff but softens quickly with wear
- The cut is like a tailored shirt with a bit of extra room in the arms for layering
- Women’s sizing is fitted and tailored around the waist while men's’ sizing is roomier
- Wear it as a fitted shirt, or go up a size for two for more room
- Tightly woven wool has microbial and stain-resistant properties that require infrequent washing
- Cold-water wash hang to dry
The Cedar Mountain & Co. retail store stocks original high-quality items made by talented makers and artists we love.
Shop the collection: Clothing