Women's Wool Ankle Socks - Mountain Pink
We love love love, and extra love Catherine Tough socks for their cute patterns, best quality, all-natural textiles, and warm soft comfort.
These ankle socks are made from naturally insulating, breathable, super-soft lambswool. They'll keep your feet comfortable and warm whether you're curled up by the fire, cozy in bed, or out and about in the snow, and the rain.
- Material is 80% lambswool and 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort, and fit
- Heel to top of the sock is 12"
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold
- Snug enough to wear under your pants
- Designed in the United Kingdom and ethically produced in Portugal from animal welfare approved Italian spun lambswool
- Fits women shoe sizes US 6.5 - 9.5
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle in cool water or hand wash
- Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness
The Cedar Mountain & Co. retail store stocks original high-quality items made by talented makers and artists we love.
Shop the collection: Cedar Mountain & Co