Grey - Avocado Sock
The natural lanolin and warmth of the wool in The Avocado Sock ripens your avocados faster (in 24 to 48 hours) while reducing bruising. And it looks adorable in your fruit bowl!
To use insert unripened avocado into the sock and place in a warm, dry place to ripen and gently seal the opening with the drawstring.
- Made from a 100% Shetland wool socks from a 200-year-old mill in Scotland
- Includes an Ultrasuede label and drawstring
- Clean it by hand washing in warm water with mild detergent and then laying it flat to dry
- Speeds ripening time to an average of 48 hours
- Can also be used to ripen other fruits and vegetables
- All-natural materials are ethically made
- Made in Canada
- Dimensions: 4" x 5" x 0.5"
Shop the collection: House Goods