Avocado Sock - Green
The natural lanolin and warmth of the wool in The Avocado Sock ripens your avocados faster while reducing bruising. Simply place the unripened avocado into the sock, gently seal the opening with the drawstring and store in warm dry place.
- Made from a 100% Shetland wool socks from a 200-year-old mill in Scotland
- Includes an Ultrasuede label and drawstring
- Clean it by hand washing in warm water with mild detergent and then laying it flat to dry
- Speeds ripening time to an average of 48 hours
- Can also be used to ripen other fruits and vegetables
- All-natural materials are ethically made
- Made in Canada
- Dimensions: 4" x 5" x 0.5"
Shop the collection: Kitchen & Home Goods