Fireweed Face Serum
This opulent facial serum smells like late July in British Columbia when fireweed plants bloom bright purple. It's quick-absorbing, rich in antioxidants, and contains moisture-rich oils that leave your skin feeling plump and smooth.
Boreal Folk Apothecary creates natural skincare goods made from wild plants sustainably harvested in Canada's forests.
- Size is 1 oz
- Reusable, recyclable glass bottle
- Contains fireweed to soothe dry, irritated and acne-prone skin
- Contains pumpkin oil, rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega fatty acids to fight free radicals and make skin look youthful
- Contains Geranium oil to regenerate skin cells and improve elasticity
- Gently rub 3-4 drops onto the face and neck after washing your face
- Suitable for all skin types
- Absorbs quickly
The Cedar Mountain & Co. retail store stocks original high-quality items made by talented makers and artists we love.
Shop the collection: Cedar Mountain & Co