Avocado Ripener Socks
The natural lanolin and warmth of the wool in The Avocado Sock ripens your avocados faster while reducing bruising. Simply place the unripened avocado into the sock, seal the opening with the drawstring, and store it in a warm dry place.
- Made from 100% natural Shetland wool socks
- Includes an Ultrasuede label and drawstring
- Clean it by hand washing in warm water with mild soap & lay flat to dry
- Speeds ripening time by an average of 48 hours
- Can also be used to ripen other fruits and vegetables
- Made in Canada
- Dimensions: 4" x 5" x 0.5"
Shop the collection: Home Goods