Cedar Mountain is a successful family business located on a beautiful property nestled in the woods on Salt Spring Island. We produce several lines of wooden gift products including art blocks, framed art, coasters, magnets, and cell phone cases in our bucolic backyard studio.
We’ve been in business for 40-years. We regard our team members as family and many of them have worked with us for over a decade. Our company credo celebrates miracles, gratitude, kindness, making things by hand, belly laughs, drinking tea (and the occasional fine whiskey). However, most of all we want to add more beauty to the world and believe in treating people like we want to be treated.
We’re sad to be saying good-bye to our Printer after more than a decade and are currently looking for the perfect person to fill this critical role in our shop. This is a fun but fast-paced job with lots of busy moving pieces.
This is a rare opportunity for a rewarding and well-paying job on Salt Spring Island and we’re seeking someone interesting in a long-term commitment.
Our team works four days a week (yah long weekends) the salary is family supporting and negotiable based on experience.
The ideal candidate ….
- Can operate and maintain flatbed production printers.
- Has a natural talent for understanding, maintaining and fixing complex machines.
- Is creative with an eye for design and knows how to use (or has the ability to learn) design software such as Corel and Photoshop.
- Is very organized, dependable and adaptable.
- Is detail-oriented.
- Loves to solve challenging problems.
- Has an ability to multi-task.
- Is physically strong and can work on their feet all day.
To apply please email email@example.com with an introduction and resume (or pass along a link to your LinkedIn profile).