The Avocado Sock - Brown
This sweet avocado sock is as cute as it is practical.
A perfect avocado is hard to come by. Stores stock overly green avocados to prevent spoilage, and sometimes it takes up to a week for them to be ready to eat. Some never ripen properly, and others just become mush.
The natural lanolin and warmth of the wool in The Avocado Sock will ripen your avocados faster (24 to 48 hours) while reducing bruising and other damage. And it looks adorable in your fruit bowl!
To use insert unripened avocado into the sock and place in a warm, dry place to ripen and gently seal the opening with the drawstring.
- Made from a 100% Shetland wool socks from a 200-year-old mill in Scotland
- Includes an Ultrasuede label and drawstring
- Clean it by hand washing in warm water with mild detergent and then laying it flat to dry
- Speeds ripening time to an average of 48 hours
- Can also be used to ripen other fruits and vegetables
- All-natural materials are ethically made
- Made in Canada
- Dimensions: 4" x 5" x 0.5"
The Cedar Mountain & Co. retail store stocks original high-quality items made by talented makers and artists we love.
Shop the collection: Cedar Mountain & Co.